Walmart Will Trade You for Other Merchants' Gift Cards
Don't worry if you don't like some of the gift cards you receive this Christmas. The AP homes for sale in canterbury nh that Walmart will trade store credit for gift cards from more than 200 different retailers, restaurants, and airlines.
Beginning on Christmas day, shoppers can trade in any eligible gift card for a Walmart gift card of similar value. How much you get depends on what kind of card you're trading in. An Amazon card will fetch 95% of its value, a Gap card will be worth 85%, and some cards will be matched with just 70% of their original value. The exchange program is being done in partnership with CardCash, the largest platform for buying and selling gift cards. Walmart says this exchange is a test but could be made permanent if there is heavy demand.
To exchange their gift cards, shoppers don't even need to leave the house. Walmart's card exchange website, Walmart.CardCash.com, lets users input their gift card's information, and a Walmart gift card will be emailed to them once the original card's balance is verified.
The motivation for Walmart's gift exchange is probably to increase store traffic, but there are many reasons retailers love getting their gift cards into the hands of shoppers. As Money's Kara Brandeisky points out, shoppers are likely to overspend when given what seems like fake money. In addition, researchers have found that consumers buy items they don't need when they use a stored-value certificate; the CEB TowerGroup consultancy has found that 65% of gift card users spend 38% more than the face value of the card.
The CEB also reported that customers tend to forget about their gift cards and don't spend the full balance, resulting in more than $1 billion in unused store credit this year alone. But that appears to be less true in the case of Walmart: A company spokesperson told the AP how to check balance on walmart e gift card 95% of Walmart holiday gift cards are usually redeemed by February.
Who do you side with in the Great Gift Card Debate?
Why gift cards are the only present that makes sense
Why gift cards are a crime against Christmas
Give the Gift of Dough
The best gifts are hand-rolled — not wrapped. Treat your favorite people to handmade happiness.
Share the #PretzelLove with someone today!Order Now
Traditional Gift Cards
Send Auntie Anne's gift cards by mail.Order Now
Bulk Gift Cards
Ideal for businesses, charities, and other organizations with bulk discounts available.Order Now
how to check balance on walmart e gift card Give the Gift of Dough!
Send holiday cheer to fellow pretzel lovers! Buy $25 worth of Auntie Anne’s gift cards and get the gift of dough - a $5 pretzel perks reward!
Gift Cards FAQs
- Are Auntie Anne’s gift cards reloadable?
- No, Auntie Anne’s gift cards bought in-store, online, from third-party retailers, and other business programs are not reloadable.
- Are there any fees associated with Auntie Anne’s gift cards?
- No, we never charge how to check balance on walmart e gift card service or administration fee on Auntie Anne’s gift cards. If you order how to check balance on walmart e gift card physical gift card online there may be applicable shipping charges.
- Can I get cashback or a refund on an Auntie Anne’s gift card?
- Auntie Anne’s gift cards cannot be refunded, unless otherwise required by law. If your card balance falls below the requirement for cashback requirements in your resident state, please call us at 1-877-PRTZ-LUV (778-9588)1-877-PRTZ-LUV (778-9588) and we are happy to assist with processing your request. Cashback requests are processed via check and can take up to 2-3 weeks to be received.
- Can I link my Auntie Anne's gift card to my Pretzel Perks app?
- You cannot link your Auntie Anne's gift card to your Pretzel Perks rewards app at this time.
- Can I use Auntie Anne’s gift cards discover debit card atm withdrawal limit online orders?
- Unfortunately at this time, gift cards can only be used towards purchases in-store at this time.
- Do Auntie Anne’s gift cards expire?
- No, Auntie Anne’s gift cards never expire.
- Do I earn Pretzel Perks Points (Auntie Anne’s reward program point system) when purchasing or redeeming gift cards?
- Pretzel Perks Points are earned when a gift card is redeemed, not purchased.
- Do you offer any discounts on bulk gift card orders?
- Auntie Anne’s gift cards make an ideal customer or employee reward and incentive! We offer bulk discounts on orders starting as low as $500. Simply
- How can I check the balance of my gift card?
- You can check the balance of your Auntie Anne's gift card. Please note, if your gift card does not have a pin number, email [email protected] to request your balance.
- How can I redeem Auntie Anne’s gift cards?
- Auntie Anne’s gift cards can be redeemed at participating Auntie Anne’s store locations. Simply present your physical card, printed eGift Card, or mobile device showing your mobile eGift card at the time of payment.
- How much can I load onto a gift card?
- Auntie Anne’s gift cards sold in Auntie Anne’s stores can be loaded for amounts between $5 and $50 angel caller chime necklace can be reloaded in-store to carry a maximum balance of up to $50. Auntie Anne’s gift cards sold on our website can be loaded for amounts between $5 and $200 and cannot be reloaded.
- What are Auntie Anne’s gift card terms and conditions?
- Please click here for complete terms and conditions.
- What should I do if my gift card is lost or stolen?
- We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen cards. If you have proof of purchase, please contact customer care at 1-877-PRTZ-LUV (778-9588)1-877-PRTZ-LUV (778-9588) for assistance. With proof of purchase, we may be able to locate your original card number, cancel it, and issue you a new gift card for that value.
- Where can I purchase Auntie Anne’s gift cards?
- You can easily purchase both physical gift cards sent by mail or eGift Cards sent via email. Gift cards are also available for purchase at most Auntie Anne’s locations.
- Where can I redeem Auntie Anne’s gift cards?
- Auntie Anne’s gift cards are currently redeemable at participating locations in the U.S. Please note that some unique locations may not be able to process.
See More FAQ'sTerms & Conditions
Easily manage & access your money.
New Walmart MoneyCard accounts now get:
Get your pay up to 2 days early with direct deposit. ¹
Earn cash back. 3% on Walmart.com, 2% at Walmart fuel stations, & 1% at Walmart stores, up to $75 each year. ²
Share the love. Order an account for free for up to 4 additional approved family members ages 13+.³
Get up to $200 overdraft protection with opt-in & eligible direct deposit. ⁴
No monthly fee with qualifying direct deposit of $500+. Otherwise, $5.94 per month. ⁵
Earn 2% annual interest (APY) on savings on up to $1,000 balance in your savings account. ⁶
Lock protection in the app. Misplaced card? Press LOCK to prevent purchases. Press UNLOCK to restore it instantly. ⁷
Use it for purchases everywhere Debit MasterCard® or Visa® debit cards are accepted in the U.S.
NO minimum balance or credit check to get a card today.
EASY WAYS TO MAKE DEPOSITS:
Direct Deposit your pay or government benefits.
Add money to your card from your existing bank account.
Free cash reloads with app at Walmart stores nationwide.
Deposit checks using your smartphone
Questions about your Walmart MoneyCard?
Log in to walmartmoneycard.com & email us, or call us at the number on the back of your card.
Must be 18 or older to purchase a Walmart MoneyCard. Activation requires online access and identity verification (including SSN) to open an account. Mobile or email verification and mobile app are required to access all features. See account agreements for fees, terms and conditions at https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/account/legal-info
1. Direct deposit early availability depends on timing of payor’s payment instructions and fraud prevention restrictions may apply. As such, the availability or timing of early direct deposit may vary from pay period to pay period.
2. Subject to eligibility. Redeem rewards upon each anniversary of opening an account, using our website or app. Cash Back is credited to card balance at end of Reward Year and is subject to successful activation and to other eligibility requirements. Redeem reward using our website or app. See cardholder agreement for details. Grocery delivery and pickup purchases made on Walmart.com or the Walmart App earn 1%.
3. Activated, personalized card required. Other fees apply to the additional account.
4. Opt-in required. $15 fee may apply to each eligible purchase transaction that brings your account negative. Balance must be brought to at least $0 within 24 hours of authorization of the first transaction that overdraws your account to avoid the how to check balance on walmart e gift card. We require immediate payment of each overdraft & overdraft fee. Overdrafts paid at our discretion, and we do not guarantee that we will authorize and pay any transaction. Learn more about overdraft protection at WalmartMoneyCard.com
5. Monthly fee waived when you receive direct deposits of payroll or government benefits totaling at least $500 in the previous monthly statement period. Otherwise, $5.94 per month. First monthly fee occurs upon first use, the day after card activation or 90 days after card purchase, whichever is earlier.
6. 2% Interest is paid on each enrollment anniversary based on average daily balance of the prior 365 days, up to a ulta lynnwood store hours balance of $1,000, if the account is in good standing & has a positive balance. 2% Annual Percentage Yield may change at any time before or after account is opened. Annual Percentage Yields are accurate as of 3/27/20.
7. Monthly fees will continue on locked cards. Learn more in the Www prudential com online retirement com MoneyCard app.
ATM access only available on personalized cards. Other fees may apply. Visit walmartmoneycard.com for more info.
Technology Privacy Statement: https://www.walmartmoneycard.com/content/dam/walmart-moneycard/legal/privacy-site-terms/Privacy%20Policy.pdf
Card issued by Green Dot Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license by Mastercard International Inc. and Visa U.S.A., Inc.
We are working to make your Walmart MoneyCard experience even better, including lowering the direct deposit amount to $500 to waive your monthly fee and adding opt-in overdraft protection for purchase transactions when you set up and receive an eligible direct deposit.
Ratings and Reviews
4.1 out of 5
Good for online tools & more!
This is the only prepaid card td banknorth garden boston seating chart is actually verifiable out of the green dot bank cards through the plaid system and pops up as a checking account. I love this because I was able to connect it to my budgeting apps allowing me to have a better financial picture. Over all good card. Direct deposit really is 2 days faster which was awesome ! I don’t recommend using this card as a main bank account. It’s more like a “allowance card” or cash advance on paycheck kind of card. Solid for every day use tho. Friendly support staff and you get bonuses for shopping at Walmart with it and saving money using the save feature they have. I like the card. I’ve read the people’s comments who rated this card negatively and honestly those are all so biased and situational. I think people should realize it’s a prepaid card. Not a debit card. If you want to bank then open up a bank account! This card is for shopping 😂! Anyway. I’d recommend this card to anyone. Beware of the monthly fee though.
Worst experience with any “bank”
I strongly recommend you do not get this card. For starters, you can’t link it to any money app. So you need to wire Some money? Too bad. All those money apps know how unreliable the wal mart money network is. Oh, and you better hope that you don’t have your card stolen. I recently had that happen, my entire wallet actually. I replaced my card over the app, but see, you have to talk to someone over the phone to change your address. Good luck getting anyone to answer. Every day for 8 days I left the phone on hold for 4 hours sometimes. never answer until the 9th day and by this time I am more than frustrated. I am struggling financially because I don’t have access to my money and I am getting boxed food from the local church at their food pantry, just to make sure my children survive. I voiced this to them on that 9th day and stressed how important this was, ya know, for me to get MY MONEY that I trusted GREEN DOT BANK with, and there’s just nothing they can do. “They’re terribly sorry but my replacement card is on the way” oh and it gets better, even though I have waited 9 days. my address was changed so now the process starts all over. Still waiting on my card, everyone. I SURE HOPE MY KIDS SURVIVE ANOTHER 15 DAYS WITHOUT FINANCIAL SUPPORT. After I get my money, I’m taking everything out & making sure everyone knows my experience. My children are hungry, and I am disgusted.
I have had my Walmart money card about 10-years! This is just like having a regular bank card but better! No overdraft fees some cards have a few dollar monthly fee that can be waved buy either having direct deposit or depositing $500 into the card per month! I can easily send money to anyone that has the Walmart money card! It works anywhere visa is accepted! It has a great app that is so much better then most banks apps. You can get your paycheck Direct deposit or your irs tax refund. You are able to customize your card with any picture that’s yours! Any bad reviews left are people that don’t know how to manage their money or have zero computer skills. Customer service is great and the card is backed from west valley city park bank that is a FDIC bank. No fees to reload the card if you use the app and if you have a dispute on a charge they take care of it right away. If your looking for a money card there are hundreds of them online nowadays why not use the one that has been around the longest and you can find a Walmart pretty much anywhere on earth! You won’t be disappointed if you don’t mind a small fee monthly
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Green Dot Corporation
- 183.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip. st louis community credit union customer service
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2020 Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
More By This Developer
You Might Also Like
Delta Gift Cards FAQs
How do I redeem a Delta Gift Card?
- Gift Cards may be redeemed for any flight worldwide at delta.com or by calling 1-800-225-1366.
- Gift Cards may be redeemed toward Delta Vacations® packages that include airfare by visiting delta.com/vacations or by calling 800-800-1504.
- eGifts and Cards may only be redeemed toward the total purchase price of air transportation, including taxes, fees, and surcharges imposed on the air transportation (excluding any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket). They may not be used for any additional fees (including baggage fees) or for any other products or services (including upgrades, in-flight purchases, premium seating, SkyMiles Cruises, cargo, hotel stays, or car rentals).
- Gift Cards cannot be used to pay for any cash portion of an Award or Miles + Cash Ticket.
Where can I buy Delta Gift Cards?
- Delta Gift Cards may be purchased through delta.com, Delta Sky Clubs, and authorized retailers nationwide including Target, Walmart, Best Buy, grocery stores including Kroger, Publix, Albertsons Safeway, pharmacy stores including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy and Rite Aid, and home stores including Home Depot, Lowe’s and Bed Bath and Beyond.
- Delta Gift Cards are also available to add to (and buy from) wedding registries including The Knot, Zola and Honeyfund.
- Consumer resale sites are not authorized to sell Delta Gift Cards and customers are advised to not sell or purchase cards through these sites. Customers who purchase cards from unlicensed resellers do so at their own risk.
Where do you ship Delta Gift Cards?
- Gift Cards may be shipped to valid street addresses within the 50 United States. We do not currently ship Gift Cards to PO Boxes or to any address outside of the United States.
- eGift cards (an electronic gift card sent by email) may be purchased by customers with billing addresses within all US territories, including Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, etc.
How long after purchase before I can use my Delta Gift Cards?
- Activation times may vary depending on where the Gift Card was purchased. Gift Cards purchased on delta.com can be used approximately 72 hours after purchase.
- Gift Cards purchased on our mobile delta.com website can be used approximately 24 hours after purchase.
- Gift Cards purchased in retail stores can be used approximately 24 hours after purchase.
- Gift Cards purchased on our Corporate Gift Cards website delta.com/businessgiftcards can be used approximately 24 hours after purchase.
- Gift Cards picked up from Delta Sky Clubs and activated online can be used approximately 24 hours after purchase.
- Gift cards purchased through other authorized channels are eligible for use immediately following purchase and receipt.
How many Delta Gift Cards can I redeem at one time?
Up to 5 Gift Cards can be redeemed per transaction on delta.com and delta.com/vacations. If you wish to redeem more than 5 cards for a single purchase, please call Delta Vacations at 1-800-800-1504 or Delta Air Lines at 1-800-225-1366 and a Reservations Specialist will be able to assist you.
How will I know once my Delta Gift Card order has shipped?
- A confirmation email will be sent to the address provided at the time of the order letting you know your order is in process. For physical Gift Card orders, a second email will be sent with the appropriate tracking information for your shipment.
- For eGift orders, a confirmation email will be sent to the provided purchaser email address. A separate email with the eGift will be sent to the Recipient email provided at the time of purchase.
How are Delta Gift Cards eco-friendly?
All new Delta Gift Cards are made from paper sourced from sustainable forests, is 100% recyclable, and is FSC® certified. We are committed to making our Gift Cards eco-friendly. You can of course also choose to send an eGift.
Walmart gift cards can be redeemed at: Walmart Gas Stations (bring plastic card gift card or if an egift card print out/show email on your mobile device to the cashier at Walmart Store to trade it in for a plastic gift card )
Click to see full answer
Subsequently, one may also ask, can you buy gas with a Walmart gift card?
Walmart gift cards and egift cards can be used at Walmart stores, on Walmart.com, at Walmart and Sam's Club gas stations, in Sam's Club Stores, at Samsclub.com and on Vudu.com If the gift card user is not a Sam's Club member, a 10 percent surcharge will be added to all purchases.
Secondly, can you buy gas with a gift card? Yes, you can use your Walmart gift card to buy gas. Are there gas gift cards that can only be used for gas? Typically, gas gift cards can be used for most of the products in the gas station. Using your gift card to purchase lottery tickets, other gift cards, and money orders might be disallowed.
Hereof, where can I use a Walmart gift card to get gas?
Simply buy the gas with a Walmart gift card! This is how it works: 1 – Visit the closest Walmart store or Walmart gas station (your choice) and purchase a Walmart gift card. 2 – Use that card to “pay at the pump” at any Walmart gas station, Sam's Club or Walmart-associated Murphy Fuel Center.
Can I use a gift card at the pump?
Many gas station brands offer gift cards to drivers which typically come in the form of a credit card-sized card to use the next time you fill up your gas tank. You can either use these cards directly at the electronic gas pump or inside at the cashier counter.